1.5

I needed help int he IT department for my business and I looked up online and found this company storsoftcorp.com, BIG MISTAKE, I talked to Jonathan Evans ans he seemed very knowledgeable. I decided to hire them I bought a back up system and some other equipment. I needed my office running by a specific date and he said it was going to be ready before way before.

I had to wait over 3 months for the equipment. I did because this person refused to give me my money back. After the 3 months he finally installed the equipment. I started having problems with the server right after installation and he refused to come by and fix it.

Long story short I had to hire somebody else to fix the issue. storsoftcorp made me loose a lot of money. PLEASE DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY unless you can wait 3 months for equipment that does not work.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of equipment from StorSoft Technology and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3500 and wants StorSoft Technology to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was nightmare. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by StorSoft Technology for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with StorSoft Technology?

Comments